Connected Britain 2020. Participate with MapAll in this great event.
This year, Connected Britain will be a little different. With a significant change caused by Covid-19 worldwide, the awards this time will be broadcast live.
Much more than an award with the best companies in the Telecommunications sector, the Connected Britain is a 3-day event (23 to 25 September) and brings the main heads of the market that will address current issues such as Digital Transformation within companies, 5G and the role of digital infrastructure in delivering the future of education.
Among the event’s big names are Robert Finnegan (Chief Executive Officer, Three UK), Derek McManus (Chief Operating Officer, O2 Telefonica) and Matt Warman MP (Minister for Digital, HM Government).
Our invitation for you to join MapAll at Connected Britain
High-capacity digital infrastructure is reshaping the world and we have seen this in a much more intense way in recent months.
In all sectors, in the economy and in society, everything is changing as technology plays an increasingly critical role. And the foundation of all this change is new, faster connectivity powered by broadband technologies, including fiber and 5G.
If you want to better understand the regulatory and financial landscape for investments in digital infrastructure in the UK, participating in Connected Britain event can provide you with many insights and a lot of current information.
Through conversations with experts, discover a renewed focus on the broader implications of the UK Digital Strategy for the telecommunications industry and how the UK can face emerging challenges to become a leading player in the digital revolution.
Get your free pass for the event. by clicking here.
A preview of what we will have during the 3 days of Connected Britain
Day 1 – 23/09
- Connected Britain: Reinventing the UK with next generation digital infrastructure
- Our connected future: Technology, strategy and investment for next generation connectivity
- Fibre, 5G and the reinvention of the city
- Innovation and evolution in channel business models
- The evolving investment landscape
- What makes a smart city a success?
Day 2- 24/09
- Fibre-ing Britain: Planning and engineering strategies for accelerating fibre rollout
- Digital UK: How important is 5G for the delivery of UK Digital Strategy?
- How can you ensure your staff are ready for digital transformation?
- Building the workforce for full fibre rollout
- What does the 5G-enabled digital economy look like?
- Strategies for ensuring private-public sector collaboration on digital skills training
Day 3 – 25/09
- Connected Britain 2025: How can the UK deliver on the government’s promise of full fibre by 2025?
- Strategies for connecting the unconnected
- Building digitally connected infrastructure in the UK
- Delivering Gigabit connectivity to urban and rural single family homes
- Driving uptake of next generation broadband services
- Building the next generation of utilities infrastructure
To watch the Connected Britain Awards 2020 Conversations and Interviews days leave your contact in the form at the end of this article and we will send you a special invitation as well as all Event updates.
MapAll shortlisted at the Connected Britain Awards
In a private ceremony, major companies in the Telecommunications sector will be awarded and it is a great honor for MapAll to be among them in the The IoT Award Category.
The 5G Initiative Award
The Barrier Removal Award
Commercial Connectivity Project of the Year
Community Improvement Award
Consumer Connectivity Project of the Year
Digital Council of the Year
Digital Skills Award
Smart City Initiative
SME Service Provider of the Year
The IoT Award (We are nominated in this category)
MapAll™ is the first complete system to track the build and maintenance of fibre optic networks.
As a company we have participated in the following events MapAll makes the National Technology Awards shortlist 2020, FTTH Conference 2020 – 21-23 April Berlin Germany, ARCH SUMMIT – Vodafone – Luxexpo the Box, Luxembourg. 1-2 April 2020, Connected Germany – November 2019 | Frankfurt, Germany.
This month before the Connected Britain Awards we have a major product announcement to bring to you. Watch this space!
To learn more about our company and new products, follow us on our Social Networks:
I want to watch and receive information from Connected Britain
Unit 2 Green End Business Park,
29 Redleaf House,
Townspark Industrial Estate,